42nd JAWAHARLAL NEHRU NATIONAL SCIENCE, MATHEMATICS AND ENVIRONMENT EXHIBITION FOR CHILDREN–2015
Science and Mathematics for a Sustainable World.
1. Community Health and Environment;
2. Landmarks in Science and Mathematics;
3. Information and Communication Technology;
4. Energy-Resources and Conservation;
6. Waste Management.
22nd National Children's Science Congress -2014
"UNDERSTANDING WEATHER AND CLIMATE"
1. Understanding Weather around you
2. Impact of human activities on weather and climate
3. Weather, Climate and Ecosystems
4. Weather, Climate: Society and Culture
5. Weather, Climate and Agriculture
6. Weather, Climate and Health
ACTIVITY GUIDE CLICK HERE BROCHURE CLICK HERE
go to top